Solved: Splitting Dual WAN Links

Jan 11, 2019
Security and SD-WAN

The Challenge of Dual WAN Links

Running a successful hotel business requires a reliable and secure internet connection. Integrity Hotel Partners, a leader in the Business and Consumer Services - Real Estate industry, understands the importance of having a strong network infrastructure to deliver exceptional guest experiences while ensuring the security of their operations.

Integrity Hotel Partners utilized a dual WAN (Wide Area Network) setup to enhance their network performance and provide failover capabilities. However, they faced a challenge in efficiently splitting their dual WAN links while optimizing network security.

Enhancing Security with SD-WAN Technology

To address their network requirements, Integrity Hotel Partners implemented SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network) technology. SD-WAN offered a dynamic and intelligent solution by allowing the efficient splitting of dual WAN links while enhancing security measures.

SD-WAN technology provided Integrity Hotel Partners with a centralized management platform to control and monitor their network traffic. This allowed them to prioritize mission-critical applications, ensure maximum bandwidth utilization, and implement advanced security protocols.

Benefits of Splitting Dual WAN Links with SD-WAN

1. Improved Network Performance

By utilizing SD-WAN technology to split their dual WAN links, Integrity Hotel Partners experienced significant improvements in network performance. The intelligent routing capabilities of SD-WAN allowed them to balance traffic across multiple internet service providers, optimizing bandwidth usage and minimizing latency.

2. Enhanced Security

Integrity Hotel Partners recognized the importance of securing their network against potential threats. With SD-WAN, they were able to implement advanced security measures such as encryption, firewall protection, and threat detection. This ensured that guest data and internal operations remained secure, building trust and confidence in their services.

3. Business Continuity

A key benefit of splitting dual WAN links with SD-WAN for Integrity Hotel Partners was the improved business continuity. In the event of a link failure, SD-WAN provided automatic failover capabilities, seamlessly switching traffic to the functional link. This minimized downtime and ensured uninterrupted internet access for both guests and internal operations.

Why Choose Integrity Hotel Partners?

Integrity Hotel Partners stands out in the competitive Business and Consumer Services - Real Estate industry for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences and maintaining a secure network infrastructure. With their successful implementation of SD-WAN technology to split dual WAN links, they have overcome challenges and positioned themselves as industry leaders.

By choosing Integrity Hotel Partners, you gain access to a network that is optimized for performance, reliability, and security. Their dedication to staying ahead of technological advancements ensures that your stay at any of their properties will be accompanied by a seamless and secure internet experience.

Get in Touch

Whether you are a guest looking for a memorable stay or a business partner seeking reliable services, Integrity Hotel Partners is here to meet your needs. Reach out to our team and discover the excellence that sets us apart.

Ralph Kison
As a business owner, I can relate to the importance of a strong network infrastructure for delivering exceptional services.
Oct 8, 2023
Suzanne Shuler
Great solution for balancing and securing dual WAN connections!
Oct 4, 2023
Brian Madden
As a consumer, I value the emphasis on network security in the hotel industry.
Oct 4, 2023
Dan Murrin
The emphasis on network security in managing dual WAN links is noteworthy.
Sep 27, 2023
Yunus Joseph
The article provides valuable insights into the considerations of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry.
Sep 16, 2023
Leah Wrobleski
The dedication of Integrity Hotel Partners to a secure internet connection is praiseworthy.
Sep 4, 2023
Christine Cirilo
I appreciate the emphasis on the business and consumer services aspect of managing dual WAN links in hotels.
Aug 28, 2023
Robert Colonna
The importance of network security is clearly emphasized in this article.
Aug 27, 2023
Joe Gilling
Jul 28, 2023
John Gillett
This article highlights the significance of a reliable internet connection for businesses like hotels.
Jun 2, 2023
Rebecca Smith
The article provides a clear understanding of the importance of a reliable internet connection in hotels.
Apr 18, 2023
Uwe Zimmermann
The article sheds light on the importance of dual WAN links in delivering exceptional services to hotel guests.
Mar 30, 2023
Joseph Hutt
I found the information about dual WAN links in the hotel industry to be very informative.
Mar 16, 2023
Phil Fox
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are certainly thought-provoking.
Mar 4, 2023
Charlotte McCairn
I'm impressed by the dedication of Integrity Hotel Partners to maintain a strong network infrastructure.
Jan 31, 2023
Gareth Evans
The commitment of Integrity Hotel Partners to a strong network infrastructure is commendable.
Jan 22, 2023
Steve White
The insights provided in this article are valuable for anyone involved in managing hotel network infrastructure.
Jan 20, 2023
Radoslaw Skowera
I found the information on dual WAN links in the hotel industry to be insightful.
Jan 19, 2023
Lydia Oller
It's essential for businesses to prioritize a strong network infrastructure, especially in the hotel industry.
Dec 23, 2022
Stenitta Hostetter
As a business owner, I can relate to the importance of a strong network infrastructure for delivering exceptional services.
Dec 13, 2022
F Badger
It's crucial for businesses to recognize the importance of a reliable internet connection, especially in the hospitality industry.
Dec 11, 2022
Ingrid Hindley
I appreciate the focus on maintaining a strong network infrastructure to deliver exceptional services in the hotel industry.
Dec 4, 2022
Pam Franks
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are clearly explained in this article.
Nov 25, 2022
Sandrine Corblet
The commitment of Integrity Hotel Partners to a strong network infrastructure is commendable.
Nov 6, 2022
Jae Lee
The insights shared in this article will be beneficial for anyone involved in the hotel industry.
Oct 27, 2022
Jay Swan
Oct 25, 2022
Phillip Lynn
A reliable and secure internet connection is essential for meeting the needs of hotel customers.
Oct 21, 2022
Kameron Fellers
I appreciate the focus on maintaining a strong network infrastructure to deliver exceptional services in the hotel industry.
Oct 6, 2022
Damien Allen
I'm glad to see companies like Integrity Hotel Partners addressing the challenges of managing dual WAN links.
Sep 6, 2022
Frank Schupp
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are certainly thought-provoking.
Sep 1, 2022
Add Email
Maintaining a reliable internet connection is crucial for any business, especially in the hospitality industry.
Aug 27, 2022
Peter Coenen
The security considerations in managing dual WAN links are crucial for businesses.
Aug 19, 2022
Unknown
This article highlights the significance of a reliable internet connection for businesses like hotels.
Aug 8, 2022
Justice luther
The article sheds light on the importance of dual WAN links in delivering exceptional services to hotel guests.
Aug 6, 2022
Kelli Caskey
The article provides valuable insights into the considerations of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry.
Aug 5, 2022
Scott Taft
I like how the article explains the challenges of managing dual WAN links.
Jun 28, 2022
Jon Fjalstad
I appreciate the focus on the importance of security when it comes to dual WAN links.
Jun 26, 2022
Merle Rosskam
The article provides practical insights into dealing with the complexities of dual WAN links in the hotel industry.
May 21, 2022
Abbie Thomas
May 5, 2022
Randy Eckhardt
Apr 30, 2022
Biju Vaderiyattil
The insights provided in this article are valuable for anyone involved in managing hotel network infrastructure.
Apr 22, 2022
Armand Mahieu
I'm impressed by the dedication of Integrity Hotel Partners to maintain a strong network infrastructure.
Apr 21, 2022
I admire the focus on delivering exceptional services through a strong network infrastructure.
Apr 18, 2022
Zeeka Lowe
I found the information on dual WAN links in the hotel industry to be insightful.
Apr 14, 2022
Lisa Raffin
A reliable and secure internet connection is vital for meeting the needs of hotel customers.
Apr 9, 2022
Victor Elliott
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are clearly explained in this article.
Apr 7, 2022
Extra Converse
A reliable and secure internet connection is essential for meeting the needs of hotel customers.
Apr 3, 2022
Fred Kestler
It's crucial for businesses to recognize the importance of a reliable internet connection, especially in the hospitality industry.
Apr 3, 2022
Veronique Fass
Mar 31, 2022
Michael Meredith
Mar 23, 2022
Bharath Sridharan
Mar 21, 2022
Solenne Antien
Mar 7, 2022
Michael Reilly
I admire the focus on delivering exceptional services through a strong network infrastructure.
Mar 7, 2022
Samantha Young
It's essential for businesses to prioritize a strong network infrastructure, especially in the hotel industry.
Feb 27, 2022
Michael Vick
The article provides a clear understanding of the importance of a reliable internet connection in hotels.
Feb 13, 2022
Michael Giordano
Feb 11, 2022
James Litton
The security considerations in managing dual WAN links are crucial for businesses.
Jan 15, 2022
Deven Skaggs
I appreciate the emphasis on the business and consumer services aspect of managing dual WAN links in hotels.
Jan 11, 2022
Alistair West
I'm glad to see companies like Integrity Hotel Partners addressing the challenges of managing dual WAN links.
Dec 27, 2021
Scott McTague
The insights shared in this article will be beneficial for anyone involved in the hotel industry.
Dec 25, 2021
Jessica Robrahn
It's fascinating to see the role of network infrastructure in ensuring exceptional services in the hotel industry.
Dec 5, 2021
Adrian Sannier
Nov 7, 2021
Deborah Moss
Nov 4, 2021
Unknown
Oct 26, 2021
Andrea Trachtenberg
Sep 20, 2021
Paige Jackson
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are well-explained in this article.
Sep 15, 2021
Michael Spicer
Sep 12, 2021
Matthew Smithson
Sep 10, 2021
Eileen Bolewski
Sep 3, 2021
Joanna Beddingfield
It's great to see companies like Integrity Hotel Partners taking proactive steps to ensure a reliable internet connection for their business.
Jun 24, 2021
Laura Hodgkinson
May 31, 2021
Kenneth Ramirez
It's great to see companies like Integrity Hotel Partners taking proactive steps to ensure a reliable internet connection for their business.
May 6, 2021
Mike Theodore
May 3, 2021
Christy Hildebran
The dedication of Integrity Hotel Partners to a secure internet connection is praiseworthy.
Apr 2, 2021
Albert Sneath
Mar 26, 2021
Scott
I found the information about dual WAN links in the hotel industry to be very informative.
Mar 21, 2021
David Akers
Mar 15, 2021
Adam Saundo
Mar 6, 2021
Tezza
Feb 26, 2021
Shane Buckingham
Feb 22, 2021
Sara Nazir
Feb 13, 2021
Jocelyn Morelli
Jan 24, 2021
Kent White
Jan 21, 2021
Viktor Radchenko
The challenges of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry are well-explained in this article.
Jan 14, 2021
Stacie Frye
A reliable and secure internet connection is vital for meeting the needs of hotel customers.
Jan 9, 2021
Mimmo Figliano
Dec 27, 2020
Bill Corpuz
Dec 19, 2020
Fabio Rocha
Nov 19, 2020
Meili Zu
Oct 12, 2020
Michael Danchanko
Oct 1, 2020
Barney Brannon
Sep 29, 2020
Corey Maass
This article provides valuable insights into the considerations of managing dual WAN links in the hotel industry.
Sep 13, 2020
Jun Lee
Sep 9, 2020
Rebecca Barber
Sep 8, 2020
Jesse Price
Sep 3, 2020
Sean Keneally
Sep 2, 2020
Gene Tognetti
Aug 27, 2020
Raymond Yip
Aug 18, 2020
Joshua Harrington
Aug 16, 2020
Karosh Arsani
It's interesting to see how Integrity Hotel Partners is addressing the need for a strong network infrastructure.
Aug 9, 2020
Rizky Prilian
The need for a strong network infrastructure is crucial for delivering exceptional services in the hotel industry.
Aug 7, 2020
Michael Weinberger
Aug 4, 2020
Johan Revis
Aug 1, 2020
Einar Novion
Jul 24, 2020
Laura Bruursema
Jun 21, 2020
John Hoyer
Jun 19, 2020
Iris Wang
The article sheds light on the importance of network security when managing dual WAN links.
Jun 18, 2020
Sarah Thomas
Jun 16, 2020
Lauren Rubin
Jun 6, 2020
Michael Janniere
May 27, 2020
Coleen Klotz
May 9, 2020
Johnny Earle
May 1, 2020
John Moceri
The article provides practical insights into dealing with the complexities of dual WAN links in the hotel industry.
Apr 11, 2020
Mathew Grace
Mar 30, 2020
Cory Rice
Mar 19, 2020
Philip Andersen
Mar 13, 2020
Tyra Spencer
Mar 7, 2020
Carol Dennison
Feb 14, 2020
Maureen Henry
Jan 27, 2020
Daniel Golub
Jan 10, 2020
Tim Mangham
Dec 31, 2019
Richard Marshall
It's fascinating to see the role of network infrastructure in ensuring exceptional services in the hotel industry.
Dec 9, 2019
Wei Xuan
Dec 5, 2019
Michael Ogundipe
Nov 30, 2019
Aigerim Mukhambetova
Nov 23, 2019
Unknown
Nov 13, 2019
David Scaffido
Oct 23, 2019
Pierre Gagnon
Sep 12, 2019
Space B0008184-71a0-4a10-9247-8a54a3081ce3
Aug 12, 2019
Ulrich Steffes
Aug 8, 2019
UNKNOWN
Jul 16, 2019
Hank Plauche'
Jul 16, 2019
Frank Manion
Jul 9, 2019
Azja Burkett
The hotel industry definitely needs a reliable and secure internet connection for its customers.
Jun 29, 2019
Maia Keith
Jun 25, 2019
Catherine Labont
Jun 22, 2019
Preston Epstein
Jun 13, 2019
The Center for Eye Care and Optical
May 12, 2019
Elizabeth Fontaine
May 8, 2019
Thomas Tobin
Apr 28, 2019
Emerson Hankamer
Mar 24, 2019
Leslie Ford
Mar 19, 2019
Dan Andrews
Feb 16, 2019
Ulku Oktem
Feb 10, 2019
Steve Lucas
Jan 23, 2019