Air Marshal - Rogue AP Detected

Jun 21, 2022
Contact Meraki Support

Welcome to the page dedicated to Integrity Hotel Partners' Air Marshal technology, specifically designed to detect and neutralize rogue access points (APs) that may compromise the security of our wireless LAN network. As a renowned name in the business and consumer services sector, specializing in real estate properties, we understand the importance of providing a secure and reliable internet connection to our guests.

What is a Rogue Access Point?

A rogue access point, commonly known as a rogue AP, is an unauthorized wireless access point connected to a network without the knowledge or supervision of the network administrator. These unauthorized APs can pose a significant threat by allowing unauthorized users to gain access to the network and potential sensitive information.

Air Marshal - Our Solution

At Integrity Hotel Partners, we take pride in proactively ensuring the security of our wireless LAN for the benefit of our guests. Our state-of-the-art Air Marshal technology is designed to detect and mitigate any rogue APs within our network, guaranteeing a safe online experience for everyone.

Benefits of Air Marshal Technology

1. Enhanced Network Security: By continuously monitoring and scanning our wireless network, Air Marshal detects unauthorized access points and prevents potential security breaches.
  2. Protecting Guest Privacy: Rogue APs can be used by cybercriminals to intercept sensitive guest data. Air Marshal helps safeguard guest privacy by neutralizing such threats.
  3. Seamless User Experience: With Air Marshal in place, our guests can enjoy uninterrupted connectivity without worrying about potential security risks.
  4. Elevated Trust and Reputation: Integrity Hotel Partners' commitment to ensuring network security enhances our reputation as a trusted provider of top-quality real estate services, focusing on business and consumer needs.

How Air Marshal Works:

Air Marshal operates through a combination of cutting-edge hardware and intelligent software, enabling us to detect and mitigate rogue APs effectively. Here's an overview of how our Air Marshal technology works:

Continuous Scanning

Our Air Marshal technology continuously scans the airwaves to detect any unauthorized access points attempting to join our network. This monitoring process operates in the background, remaining vigilant and always on the lookout for potential threats.

Alerts and Notifications

Upon detecting a rogue AP, Air Marshal promptly sends alerts and notifications to our dedicated network security team. These notifications allow our experts to take immediate action and neutralize the threat before it can cause any harm.

Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS)

Air Marshal employs a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) to actively block and exclude unauthorized access points from our network. This proactive approach ensures that rogue APs cannot compromise the security of our wireless LAN.

Regular Updates and Security Patches

Integrity Hotel Partners understands the ever-evolving nature of cybersecurity threats. That's why we prioritize regular updates and security patches for our Air Marshal technology. By keeping our systems up-to-date, we provide optimal protection against emerging rogue AP threats.

Our Commitment to Network Security

At Integrity Hotel Partners, we believe that ensuring the security of our wireless network is not only our responsibility but also our commitment to our valued guests. We consistently invest in the latest technology, including Air Marshal, to stay ahead of potential security risks.

Ongoing Training and Expertise

Our dedicated network security team undergoes regular training to stay updated with the latest industry practices and emerging threats. This expertise allows them to effectively manage and protect our wireless LAN network.

Promoting Cybersecurity Awareness

As part of our commitment to network security, we also focus on promoting cybersecurity awareness among our guests. We provide informative materials and guidelines to educate our guests about best practices for secure internet usage.

Choose Security with Integrity Hotel Partners

When it comes to choosing a real estate partner that prioritizes network security and protects guest privacy, Integrity Hotel Partners stands out from the competition. Our Air Marshal technology, combined with our unwavering commitment to providing a safe and secure environment, ensures a superior experience for all our guests.

Experience the difference with Integrity Hotel Partners, where your security and satisfaction are our top priorities.

Carlos Morales
Impressive security enhancement! 🛡️🔒
Nov 10, 2023
Walter Blessey
Air Marshal sounds like a significant advancement in maintaining the integrity of the wireless network.
Nov 8, 2023
Trista Garner
The efforts to safeguard the wireless LAN network are commendable and reassuring.
Nov 6, 2023
John Ackelson
This technology is exactly what we need to keep our network secure.
Nov 6, 2023
Nikki Parker
Great to see the network's security bolstered by advanced technology like Air Marshal.
Nov 5, 2023
Meghna Marathe
Thumbs up for investing in technology that strengthens the security of the wireless network.
Nov 2, 2023
Richard Tel
Ensuring a secure network environment with technology like Air Marshal is a commendable initiative.
Oct 29, 2023
Tom Boucher
Great to see the dedication to ensuring the security of the wireless LAN network!
Oct 24, 2023
Mark Grafton
Kudos for taking proactive measures to ensure the security of the wireless LAN network!
Oct 19, 2023
Larissa Maia
The focus on tackling rogue access points is a strong demonstration of commitment to network security.
Oct 19, 2023
Zia Islam
This is exactly what we need! 👍🔒
Oct 16, 2023
Elise Marshall
The focus on combating rogue access points is crucial for maintaining the integrity of the network.
Oct 15, 2023
Swa
Security is paramount, and Air Marshal appears to reinforce that principle effectively.
Oct 13, 2023
Sean
Thumbs up for the commitment to protecting the wireless LAN network against unauthorized access points.
Oct 5, 2023
Vikas Sharma
I believe Air Marshal is poised to strengthen network security effectively and efficiently.
Oct 2, 2023
Martin Ivanov
I'm intrigued by the potential benefits of Air Marshal in maintaining a secure wireless LAN network.
Sep 25, 2023
Pat Murtha
I appreciate the commitment to fortifying the wireless LAN network against potential security threats.
Sep 23, 2023
California Call
Seems like Air Marshal comes with the promise of a more secure and reliable network environment.
Sep 19, 2023
Don Klundt
The attention to network security with initiatives like Air Marshal is commendable and necessary.
Sep 12, 2023
Carlos Burbano
Impressed by the commitment to invest in advanced technology for protecting the network environment.
Sep 8, 2023
Vince Tortolano
Great to see advanced measures being taken to protect the network.
Sep 3, 2023
Wawan Hermawan
I'm looking forward to seeing the positive impact of Air Marshal technology on network security.
Aug 22, 2023
Nishant Shah
The commitment to addressing rogue access points is essential for a secure and reliable network.
Aug 19, 2023
Vic Blaufuss
I'm interested to learn more about how Air Marshal is designed to counter rogue access points effectively.
Aug 11, 2023
Emily Turpin
Interesting! Security is always a top priority for any network, and Air Marshal seems promising.
Jul 25, 2023
Joan Terry
This is a game-changer for ensuring network integrity.
Jul 24, 2023
Larry Nibbi
I appreciate efforts to stay ahead in network security with technology like Air Marshal.
Jul 17, 2023
Mischa Danaceau
I believe Air Marshal will significantly bolster the network's security against potential threats.
Jul 16, 2023
Rebecca Robertson
I'm glad to see proactive steps being taken to counter potential security risks in the network.
Jul 5, 2023
Jessyka Dart-McLean
Seems like Air Marshal is set to raise the bar in enhancing network security measures.
Jun 30, 2023
Unknown
The integration of Air Marshal to neutralize rogue access points is a welcome step towards enhanced security.
Jun 22, 2023
Leo Sullivan
Efforts to counter rogue access points reflect a strong dedication to maintaining network security.
Jun 20, 2023
Don Westreicher
I'm optimistic about the potential of Air Marshal in ensuring a robust network security system.
Jun 10, 2023
Edmon Begoli
I'm optimistic about the potential impact of Air Marshal in safeguarding the wireless LAN network.
Jun 5, 2023
Timothy Frichtel
I value the emphasis on deploying measures like Air Marshal to safeguard the network against threats.
May 29, 2023
Ralph Kokot
Great to see the network's security bolstered by innovative technology like Air Marshal.
May 11, 2023
Bill Doughty
Looking forward to learning more about the Air Marshal technology.
May 5, 2023
Margaret Roberts
Ensuring a resilient network environment with initiatives like Air Marshal is commendable.
Apr 28, 2023
Andrea Small-Howard
I appreciate the proactive approach to addressing potential security vulnerabilities in the network.
Apr 27, 2023
Peter Ercsey-Orban
The deployment of Air Marshal is indicative of a strong commitment to network security.
Apr 17, 2023
Cindy Yong
Impressive innovation in ensuring wireless network security! 👍
Apr 5, 2023
Thomas Nette
I'm optimistic about the potential of Air Marshal technology in strengthening network security.
Mar 30, 2023
Kristin Lalomia
I'm keen to understand the implementation and impact of Air Marshal technology on network security.
Mar 27, 2023
Dick Kearns
Seems like Air Marshal is designed to stay ahead of potential security threats in the network.
Mar 24, 2023
Joseph Talerico
Incredible! It's essential to stay ahead in wireless security.
Mar 18, 2023
Sharon
Seems like Air Marshal is a significant step towards ensuring the network's integrity and security.
Mar 18, 2023
Karen Fanjoy
I'm curious about the practical impact of Air Marshal on network security and performance.
Mar 10, 2023
Jon Clark
A strong focus on preventing unauthorized access points is crucial for a resilient network.
Feb 26, 2023
Anthony Luisi
Thumbs up for prioritizing proactive security measures in safeguarding the wireless LAN network.
Feb 19, 2023
Konnie Barron
The proactive stance on network security through Air Marshal is commendable and essential.
Feb 17, 2023
Mike Riccio
Kudos for investing in advanced technology like Air Marshal to protect the network from unauthorized access points.
Feb 14, 2023
Miranda Goen
It's reassuring to see the focus on addressing rogue access points to maintain the network's security.
Feb 12, 2023
Paul Edwards
The dedication to implementing robust security measures with Air Marshal is commendable.
Jan 31, 2023
Denise
The dedication to security with measures like Air Marshal is crucial for maintaining a reliable network.
Jan 28, 2023
Jason Chan
The importance of mitigating rogue access points in the network cannot be overstated. Air Marshal seems apt for the task.
Jan 15, 2023
William Cronin
I appreciate the innovative approach to identifying and handling rogue access points in the network.
Jan 10, 2023
Eilene Gruys
Efforts to mitigate the risks posed by rogue access points are vital for a secure network.
Jan 8, 2023
Rick Arvielo
This kind of technological advancement is crucial for security.
Jan 5, 2023
Tim Cronin
It's reassuring to see the emphasis on fortifying the wireless LAN network against potential security threats.
Jan 2, 2023
Jill Krizelman
Kudos for the commitment to safeguarding the network environment with advanced technology.
Dec 26, 2022
Linda Stone
It's essential to employ the latest technology for detecting and handling rogue access points effectively.
Dec 15, 2022
Cheryl Cheryl
I'm convinced that Air Marshal will contribute significantly to the robustness of the network security.
Dec 15, 2022
Alejandro Alvarez
The dedication to preventing security threats in the network is evident with the Air Marshal initiative.
Dec 10, 2022
Ricmotech Sim-Racing
Kudos to the team for the focus on wireless network security.
Dec 4, 2022
Michael Strat
I'm intrigued by how Air Marshal contributes to mitigating security risks in the network.
Nov 28, 2022
April Thatcher
I value the commitment to deploying modern security measures for safeguarding the network environment.
Nov 11, 2022
Chad Ruff
I appreciate the dedication to maintaining a secure network environment.
Nov 7, 2022
Rich Lampmann
Air Marshal appears to be a promising solution for fortifying the wireless LAN network.
Nov 4, 2022
Gerald Monahan
I'm impressed by the focus on tackling rogue access points for enhanced network security.
Oct 30, 2022
William Cass
Great to see innovative technology like Air Marshal contributing to the network's security.
Oct 29, 2022
Sterlyn Frazier
Looking forward to learning more about how Air Marshal addresses rogue access points effectively.
Oct 27, 2022
Owen Rothstein
The focus on neutralizing rogue access points underscores the commitment to network security.
Oct 18, 2022
Frank Henckens
I believe Air Marshal sets a new standard for managing network security effectively and efficiently.
Oct 11, 2022
Archanaa Sundraraj
I'm eager to see how Air Marshal technology contributes to a more secure network environment.
Oct 10, 2022
Newrelic Test83330683
The attention to detail in handling rogue access points underscores the commitment to network security.
Oct 5, 2022
Ramo Hrnjic
The integration of Air Marshal reflects an unwavering commitment to network security.
Oct 5, 2022
Dave Wolf
I appreciate the proactive approach to maintaining a secure and reliable wireless network.
Sep 29, 2022
Kara Cover
Seems like Air Marshal is designed to set new benchmarks in network security measures.
Sep 21, 2022
Creative Safety
Glad to see the network's security bolstered by advanced technology like Air Marshal.
Sep 21, 2022
James Cornett
Thumbs up for prioritizing network security with such advanced technology!
Sep 19, 2022
Kathleen Mies
Security is paramount, and Air Marshal promises to reinforce that principle effectively.
Sep 5, 2022
Megan Grandinetti
The focus on neutralizing rogue access points shows a strong commitment to network security.
Sep 3, 2022
Unknown
Excited to see how Air Marshal technology sets new standards in managing network security.
Sep 1, 2022
Spiridon Ertsos
Impressive initiative to secure the wireless LAN network with advanced technology like Air Marshal.
Aug 30, 2022
Josh Jones
The emphasis on network security is evident, and Air Marshal seems like a game-changer.
Aug 29, 2022
Raffaella Melfi
Effective detection and neutralization are key for network protection.
Aug 27, 2022
NA
Kudos for the proactive approach to fortify the network against potential security threats.
Aug 27, 2022
Cindi Gaesser
Glad to see investment in cutting-edge technology to protect the network from potential threats.
Aug 22, 2022
Bill Hollibaugh
Improving network security with initiatives like Air Marshal is a prudent and necessary step.
Aug 16, 2022
Scott Roth
This Air Marshal technology sounds like a crucial addition to your network security arsenal.
Aug 15, 2022
Antonio Lozada
I believe prioritizing network security is crucial and Air Marshal appears to address that effectively.
Aug 12, 2022
Sean Gares
It's reassuring to see the emphasis on handling potential security risks in the wireless network.
Aug 11, 2022
Jason Abernathy
I'm curious to understand how Air Marshal detects and neutralizes rogue access points in the network.
Aug 2, 2022
Dymin Everett
The deployment of Air Marshal is indicative of a dedicated effort to maintain a secure network environment.
Aug 1, 2022
Dean Popowski
I'm optimistic about the potential of Air Marshal technology in ensuring a secure and reliable network.
Jul 20, 2022
Matthew Westover
Impressed by the commitment to a secure and reliable wireless network for all users.
Jul 15, 2022
Bill Montague
Security measures like Air Marshal are key to creating a resilient and secure wireless network.
Jul 13, 2022
Kelly Croswell
Air Marshal looks promising in fortifying the network against unauthorized access points.
Jul 8, 2022
Kip Killpack
Security measures like Air Marshal are vital for maintaining a robust and secure network environment.
Jul 5, 2022
Andrew Demetriou
I appreciate the proactive approach to maintaining the integrity of the network environment.
Jul 4, 2022
Not Provided
I'm looking forward to understanding how Air Marshal effectively tackles potential security risks.
Jul 4, 2022
Vanessa Xavier
The dedication to safeguarding the network with Air Marshal is commendable and essential.
Jun 30, 2022
Duane Atkins
The proactive stance on network security through Air Marshal is commendable and necessary.
Jun 27, 2022