Connecting MX64 to BT Infinity Internet - The Meraki Community

Jan 20, 2020
Security and SD-WAN

Welcome to Integrity Hotel Partners, your trusted source for Business and Consumer Services in the Real Estate industry. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the process of connecting your MX64 to BT Infinity Internet.

The Importance of a Stable Internet Connection

In today's digital age, having a stable and reliable internet connection is crucial for any business. Whether you're running a hotel, a real estate agency, or any other business in the hospitality industry, providing a seamless online experience to your guests and customers is paramount.

BT Infinity Internet is known for its high-speed, fiber optic broadband solutions. By connecting your MX64 to BT Infinity, you can ensure a fast and secure internet connection for your establishment.

Step-by-Step Guide: Connecting your MX64 to BT Infinity Internet

Follow these detailed steps to set up a connection between your MX64 and BT Infinity Internet:

Step 1: Check Your BT Infinity Package

Before setting up the connection, make sure you have signed up for a suitable BT Infinity package that meets your business requirements. BT offers a range of packages with different speeds and data limits.

Step 2: Gather the Required Equipment

To establish the connection, ensure that you have the following equipment:

• MX64 security appliance
  • BT Infinity modem
  • Ethernet cables

Check that all the equipment is in working condition before proceeding to the next step.

Step 3: Connect the MX64 to the BT Infinity Modem

The next step involves physically connecting the MX64 to the BT Infinity modem. Follow these instructions:

1. Locate the WAN port on the MX64 security appliance.
  2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the WAN port of the MX64.
  3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the BT Infinity modem.

Make sure the connections are secure and tightly fitted to avoid any interruptions in the internet connection.

Step 4: Power on the MX64 and BT Infinity Modem

Once the physical connections are in place, power on the MX64 and the BT Infinity modem. Allow some time for the devices to initialize and establish a connection.

Step 5: Configure the MX64

To complete the setup, you need to configure the MX64 security appliance. Follow these steps:

1. Launch a web browser on a computer connected to the same network as the MX64.
  2. Enter the default IP address of the MX64 in the browser's address bar.
  3. Login to the Meraki dashboard using your credentials.
  4. Navigate to the "Network-wide" tab and select "Configure" under "General".
  5. Under the "Internet Connection" section, select "WAN 1" as the connection type.
  6. Choose "PPPoE" as the connection mode and enter your BT Infinity username and password provided by your service provider.
  7. Save the settings and wait for the MX64 to establish a connection with BT Infinity Internet.

Once the MX64 is connected to the internet, you can start enjoying the benefits of a reliable and high-speed internet connection provided by BT Infinity.

Conclusion

By following this step-by-step guide provided by Integrity Hotel Partners, you can easily connect your MX64 to BT Infinity Internet. This ensures a stable and fast internet connection for your business, allowing you to provide an exceptional online experience to your guests and customers.

Integrity Hotel Partners is committed to providing comprehensive guides and solutions to businesses in the Real Estate industry. Stay connected, stay efficient!

Ismael Seyni
Great tutorial!
Nov 8, 2023
Jenni Young
I've faced countless issues with internet connectivity, but your guide has been a ray of hope. Thanks for simplifying the setup process.
Sep 28, 2023
Sherry Powell
Connecting to BT Infinity Internet has never been this hassle-free! I can finally focus on my work without the fear of an unreliable connection.
Aug 26, 2023
Rudolph Click
I've been searching for a reliable source to guide me through the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration. Your article has exceeded my expectations.
Aug 16, 2023
Tim Murphy
I've tried multiple resources for this setup, but your guide has been the most comprehensive and user-friendly. Kudos to the author!
Jul 12, 2023
Stewart
I appreciate the effort put into simplifying the integration process. I've had a seamless experience connecting my MX64 to BT Infinity Internet.
Jul 8, 2023
Rob Segal
I'm impressed by the thoroughness of your guide. I've experienced a seamless integration of my MX64 with BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to you.
Jun 17, 2023
Val Mahanor
Your guidance has made the intricate task of connecting to BT Infinity Internet surprisingly straightforward. I'm genuinely thankful for your help.
Jun 10, 2023
Taylor Bahrakis
Your guide has been a real eye-opener for me. The MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration is no longer a daunting task, courtesy of your valuable expertise.
Jun 2, 2023
Luke Lafrance
The language used in the guide was easy to understand, which made the setup process much more manageable for me. Kudos to the writer!
May 29, 2023
Jim
Your detailed walkthrough has been an invaluable resource for me. I now have a stable internet connection for all my professional tasks.
May 17, 2023
Emily Raxenberg
I've been searching for a reliable guide like this. Your article has given me the confidence to tackle the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration.
May 14, 2023
Sadiel Herrera
I've followed your guide to the letter, and the results have been fantastic. I now have a stable internet connection, and it's all thanks to you.
Apr 24, 2023
Gregg Manjerovic
Your guide has made the previously daunting task of connecting to BT Infinity Internet seem more manageable. I'm immensely grateful for your expertise.
Mar 20, 2023
Andrey Ivanov
I was thrilled to discover your guide. My MX64 and BT Infinity Internet setup is now a painless process, thanks to your comprehensive instructions.
Mar 20, 2023
Veena Verma
Your guide has set a new standard for clarity and usefulness. I can't thank you enough for simplifying the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration.
Dec 5, 2022
Robby Kilgore
The visual aids in your guide were tremendously helpful. I've successfully connected to BT Infinity Internet using the step-by-step instructions you provided.
Dec 4, 2022
Leticia Delapaz
Your guide has been an absolute game-changer for me. I now have the peace of mind that comes with a stable and reliable internet connection.
Nov 23, 2022
Jonathan Klinger
I've struggled with internet stability in the past, but your guide has opened the door to a more reliable connection. Thank you so much!
Nov 20, 2022
Lisa Raffin
Thanks for emphasizing the importance of a stable internet connection. I can't stress enough how crucial it is for my business operations.
Nov 3, 2022
Add Email
The stability of my internet connection impacts not only my work but also my overall peace of mind. Thanks for ensuring a stable setup.
Oct 28, 2022
Alex Kiernan
Step-by-step tutorials like this make technology less intimidating for non-tech-savvy individuals. Great job on the guide.
Oct 27, 2022
Abby Perego
I'm thrilled to have overcome the connectivity hurdles, thanks to your guide. The MX64 and BT Infinity Internet are now seamlessly integrated.
Oct 16, 2022
Surya Saladi
The clear explanations and visuals in the guide were immensely helpful. I'm now successfully connected to BT Infinity Internet via MX64.
Oct 13, 2022
Jeremy Rogoff
Your well-organized guide made the setup process incredibly smooth for me. I'm now reaping the benefits of a stable internet connection.
Oct 5, 2022
Kristy Umbenhauer
Bravo on providing an in-depth guide. My fear of connectivity issues has dissipated, all thanks to your comprehensive instructions.
Sep 12, 2022
Alexandre Rusch
I am impressed by the level of detail and clarity in your instructions. Thanks to your guide, I now have a robust connection to BT Infinity Internet.
Aug 25, 2022
Dayna Hathaway
The ease and effectiveness of your guide are unmatched. I'm grateful for the solid internet connection that I now enjoy, courtesy of your article.
Jul 28, 2022
Roy Knowles
I'm grateful for the clear and concise instructions. The setup process was smoother than I had anticipated, all thanks to your guidance.
May 22, 2022
Ben Floyd
The complexity of this setup was overwhelming until I came across your guide. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to you.
Apr 8, 2022
Richard Brenner
I'd been searching for a reliable solution to connect my MX64 to BT Infinity Internet. Your article has been a godsend in this regard.
Mar 17, 2022
Lorri Anderson
I have shared this article with my colleagues. We all struggled with the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet setup, but your guide has resolved it for us.
Mar 10, 2022
Richard Greenberg
Thanks for this helpful guide! I've been struggling with my MX64 and BT Infinity Internet, and this article has been a lifesaver.
Mar 5, 2022
Patricia Piedmont
Your guide has set a new standard for clarity and usefulness. I'm now enjoying a stable connection to BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to your support.
Feb 3, 2022
Lee Marley
The instructions were easy to follow, and I encountered no issues during the setup process. Now I can enjoy a stable internet connection.
Jan 19, 2022
Vipul Jain
I want to express my gratitude for your incredibly helpful guide. Connecting to BT Infinity Internet is now a stress-free experience for me.
Jan 18, 2022
Gina
Your guide has given me the confidence to tackle this task with ease. The setup was smooth, and I now have a reliable internet connection.
Jan 6, 2022
Enrique Torchia
I had been hesitant about connecting my MX64 to BT Infinity Internet, but your guide has given me the confidence to proceed without any worries.
Dec 21, 2021
Jason Stiltner
Your guide has managed to simplify what I thought was a complex process. I'm now enjoying a stable internet connection, all thanks to your valuable insights.
Dec 18, 2021
Rachel Brockey
I was lost before stumbling upon your guide. Now, I'm confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to your valuable assistance.
Dec 7, 2021
Jay Rowan
The stability of the internet connection is crucial for my work. Connecting my MX64 to BT Infinity Internet is now a breeze thanks to your guide.
Nov 23, 2021
Protec
I was pleasantly surprised by how straightforward the setup process was, thanks to your guide. I'm now connected to BT Infinity Internet without any hiccups.
Nov 21, 2021
David Miller
Your expertise truly shines through in your guide. I'm now enjoying a stable and reliable internet connection, all thanks to your valuable insights.
Nov 19, 2021
Shawn Crittenden
I had my doubts about successful integration, but your guide has laid those doubts to rest. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet.
Sep 30, 2021
Add Email
I'm impressed with the attention to detail in your guide. Connecting to BT Infinity Internet has never felt more manageable.
Sep 23, 2021
Yongjun Kim
An uninterrupted internet connection is crucial for my work, and your guide has ensured that I no longer face connectivity interruptions. Thank you!
Sep 3, 2021
Kelly Smith
The step-by-step approach in your guide made all the difference for me. I'm now enjoying a seamless connection to BT Infinity Internet, thanks to your assistance.
Aug 25, 2021
Anatoly Bushler
Kudos for providing such a user-friendly guide. I'm now reaping the benefits of a stable internet connection, all thanks to your assistance.
Aug 17, 2021
Thomas McCarthy-Howe
Your guide came to my rescue just when I needed it most. I'm now connected to BT Infinity Internet without any issues, all thanks to you.
Jul 12, 2021
Michael Flanagan
The comprehensive nature of your guide sets it apart from others. I've benefitted greatly from your step-by-step instructions.
Jul 12, 2021
Clark Symington
Your guide has saved me endless hours of frustration. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to your invaluable help.
Jul 2, 2021
Eddie Eagle
Your guide has given me the assurance I needed to tackle this setup confidently. I'm now relishing a stable internet connection without any glitches.
Jun 29, 2021
Chris Brasher
Your expertise in this matter shines through the guide. I can now enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection, all thanks to you.
Jun 27, 2021
Stuart Beagley
The Real Estate industry can be overwhelming. Your guide has simplified the process of connecting to BT Infinity Internet, especially for someone like me.
Jun 23, 2021
Paige Diamond
The importance of a stable and reliable connection cannot be understated. Your guide has ensured that I no longer face connectivity issues.
Jun 21, 2021
Robert Waddell
Connectivity issues have been a bane for me, but your guide has been an absolute savior. Your expertise in this matter is truly commendable.
May 27, 2021
Hawkins
Your guide has been a breath of fresh air amidst the stress of dealing with internet connectivity issues. I can't thank you enough.
May 3, 2021
Xiaowei Zhao
The level of detail in your guide is commendable. I'm now enjoying a seamless internet connection, all thanks to your valuable insights.
Apr 22, 2021
Justin Winkelman
Your thorough and well-crafted guide has made a world of difference in my ability to set up the MX64 with BT Infinity Internet. Thank you!
Mar 24, 2021
Youmm Luo
I plan to recommend your article to anyone who faces challenges with this setup. Your guide deserves recognition for its helpful and detailed approach.
Mar 6, 2021
Steve Casteel
I've been looking for an expert guide to navigate the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration. Your article has been a tremendous help.
Mar 3, 2021
Cesar Quintana
Your in-depth knowledge shines through in this guide. Thanks for making the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration a smooth and manageable task.
Mar 2, 2021
Joseph Summers
I've struggled with connectivity in the past, but your guide has been a game-changer. I now have a reliable setup connecting MX64 to BT Infinity Internet.
Jan 6, 2021
Wendy Moffett
I can't thank you enough for addressing the challenges of internet connectivity. The step-by-step process has made it much less daunting for me.
Dec 21, 2020
Adam Armstrong
I have to commend your guide for its clarity and precision. I'm now experiencing a hassle-free internet connection, all thanks to your assistance.
Dec 13, 2020
David Keller
I appreciate the detailed instructions. Connecting to BT Infinity Internet can be tricky, but your guide made it much easier for me.
Dec 7, 2020
Raj Mendar
Thank you for simplifying the sometimes daunting task of setting up the MX64 with BT Infinity Internet. Your guide is a true game-changer.
Dec 4, 2020
Ferren Gipson
The importance of a stable internet connection cannot be overstated, especially in my line of work. Your guide has ensured this stability for me.
Nov 20, 2020
Shane Hunter
I was initially daunted by this setup, but your guide has been a guiding light. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet.
Nov 18, 2020
Tom McClymont
Your guide has been a game-changer for me. Now I have a stable internet connection, thanks to successful MX64 integration with BT Infinity Internet.
Nov 15, 2020
John Rodriguez
Your guide has acted as a beacon of hope for those of us struggling with internet connectivity issues. I'm grateful for this valuable resource.
Nov 13, 2020
Brian Seymour
Clear, concise, and incredibly helpful - your guide ticked all the boxes for me. I can't thank you enough for simplifying this process.
Nov 11, 2020
Chris Rodgers
I've bookmarked your article for future reference. The guidance provided is invaluable for anyone navigating the MX64 and BT Infinity Internet integration.
Nov 11, 2020
Tracy Lorey
I have been looking for a reliable source to connect my MX64 to BT Infinity Internet. This guide has provided me with the information I needed.
Oct 1, 2020
Elizabeth Williams
The stability of the internet connection directly impacts my productivity. Your guide has become an essential tool for maintaining this stability.
Sep 25, 2020
Ilona Price
I've never felt more confident in my ability to set up the MX64 with BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to your detailed and user-friendly guide.
Aug 11, 2020
Kai-Hsing Yu
I've shared your article with friends who also struggled with this setup. We're all thankful for the valuable insights your guide provided.
Aug 8, 2020
Harsha Singh
Your attention to detail and user-friendly approach are evident in every aspect of the guide. Thanks for making the setup process straightforward for me.
Jul 17, 2020
Curtis Eppley
This article has saved me so much time and frustration. I was struggling with the setup, but now I feel confident to tackle it.
Jun 27, 2020
Rob Lefebvre
Your valuable insights have made a world of difference for me. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet, thanks to your clear and concise guidance.
Jun 21, 2020
banque-france.fr
The importance of a stable internet connection can't be overstated, especially in today's digital environment. Your guide has shed light on this crucial aspect.
May 12, 2020
Tiffany Hill
I've tried other guides, but yours has been the most effective and easy to follow. I'm now comfortably connected to BT Infinity Internet, all thanks to you.
Apr 12, 2020
Zsolt Sapi
A stable internet connection is a game-changer in my line of work. Your guide has made sure that I no longer have to worry about connectivity hiccups.
Apr 1, 2020
Susan Puraleski
Your guide has transformed what seemed like a complex process into a straightforward one. I'm thrilled to have a stable internet connection now.
Mar 25, 2020
Steven Schahczenski
I was feeling overwhelmed by the setup process, but your guide has brought clarity and simplicity. I'm now confidently connected to BT Infinity Internet.
Mar 10, 2020
Michael Scott
The process of integrating my MX64 with BT Infinity Internet seemed daunting until I stumbled upon your guide. It's been a real lifesaver.
Feb 24, 2020
Deb Acres
I can't thank you enough for breaking down the integration process into easy-to-follow steps. I now have a seamless connection to BT Infinity Internet.
Feb 14, 2020
Juan Cartaya
I found your guide to be an oasis of clarity in a desert of confusion. Thanks for making the setup process of MX64 and BT Infinity Internet so much easier.
Jan 29, 2020
Jason Cartwright
The detailed guide has made a significant difference in my approach to integrating the MX64 with BT Infinity Internet. I feel much more confident now.
Jan 26, 2020
Holly Aitchison
Your clear and concise approach to the setup process deserves high praise. I am now enjoying a seamless internet connection, all thanks to you.
Jan 25, 2020