Find Organization ID - The Meraki Community

Jul 16, 2019
Contact Meraki Support

Introduction

Welcome to the comprehensive guide on finding your Organization ID. In this article, we will explore the process of locating your Organization ID within the Meraki Community. Whether you are a seasoned developer or a beginner, our step-by-step instructions will ensure that you can easily find the desired information. Let's dive in!

Understanding the Importance of Organization ID

The Organization ID plays a crucial role in the Meraki Community, particularly for developers and administrators. It serves as a unique identifier for your organization, allowing you to access and manage various features and settings within the Meraki dashboard. By knowing your Organization ID, you gain better control over network configurations, API integration, and overall network management.

The Process of Finding Your Organization ID

1. Access the Meraki Dashboard

The first step in finding your Organization ID is to log in to the Meraki Dashboard using your administrator credentials. Once logged in, navigate to the dashboard homepage where you will find an overview of your network settings.

2. Locate the Organization Settings

Next, click on the "Organization" tab, which can usually be found in the top navigation menu. This will take you to the Organization Settings page, where you can manage various aspects of your organization's network.

3. Find Your Organization ID

Scroll down until you reach the "Organization Information" section. Here, you will find your Organization ID prominently displayed. It is typically a combination of alphabets and numbers that uniquely identifies your organization within the Meraki Community.

4. Take Note of Your Organization ID

Make sure to copy or note down your Organization ID in a secure location. It is recommended to keep this information handy for future reference or when working on Meraki API integrations or other network-related tasks.

Conclusion

Congratulations! You have successfully located your Organization ID within the Meraki Community. With this crucial piece of information, you can now confidently manage your organization's network, access advanced features, and integrate with various APIs. We hope this guide has been helpful in your journey towards harnessing the power of Meraki. Should you have any further questions or require additional support, feel free to reach out to our experienced team at Integrity Hotel Partners. Happy networking!

Cate Iobe
Great guide!
Oct 16, 2023
Qemajl Murati
Clear and concise guide. It's excellent for those who need help finding their Organization ID.
Oct 10, 2023
John Gilberts
I appreciate the details provided in the guide. It's been a huge help for me.
Oct 2, 2023
Kim Jungsam
The images in the article were incredibly useful. I truly appreciate the visual aids.
Sep 28, 2023
Robyn Levitt
The images used in the article were extremely helpful. Visual aids make a big difference, especially for beginners.
Sep 15, 2023
Mike Barber
I appreciate the details provided in the guide. It's been a huge help for me.
Sep 10, 2023
Juan Flores
Thank you for the detailed guide. It's a great help, especially for beginners like me.
Aug 7, 2023
Todd Crompton
The guide provided by the Meraki Community is excellent. I appreciate how the information is organized for easy understanding.
Jul 2, 2023
Laurine Louche
The thoroughness of the guide was impressive. It's a great help for those looking to find their Organization ID.
Jun 28, 2023
David Schlueter
I'm grateful for this guide. It made finding my Organization ID a breeze.
May 4, 2023
Francis Sullivan
The simplified explanation was a breath of fresh air. I really appreciate it.
Apr 26, 2023
Julie Embry
Thanks for the helpful guide. The step-by-step instructions were extremely useful.
Feb 25, 2023
Claire Edwards
I'm impressed by the clarity of the instructions. It's a relief to have a straightforward guide like this.
Jan 6, 2023
Mannik Derderdian
Kudos to the author for creating such a helpful guide. It's like a roadmap to finding your Organization ID.
Dec 23, 2022
Adrien Dupuy
I found the guide to be extremely helpful and well-explained. It's exactly what I needed.
Nov 29, 2022
Toby Houchens
This guide is a game changer. I now have a clear understanding of how to locate my Organization ID.
Oct 25, 2022
Steve Carissimi
I was pleasantly surprised by how easy the guide made it for me to find my Organization ID.
Oct 2, 2022
Arnie Klingenberg
The visual aids really made a difference for me. I'm grateful for the clear explanation and helpful images.
Aug 28, 2022
Mikaela Bohman
It's great to have a reliable guide like this. Now I can quickly and easily locate my Organization ID.
Jul 8, 2022
Fayis Musthafa
The thoroughness of the guide was impressive. It's a great help for those looking to find their Organization ID.
Jun 30, 2022
Tinnya Hopson
The article was very user-friendly. It's nice to have such a clear explanation for locating the Organization ID.
Jun 25, 2022
Chris Harvey
The step-by-step approach was very effective. It's a relief to have such clear instructions.
Jun 19, 2022
Shirley Dunham
I'm grateful for the thorough guide. It's been an invaluable resource for me.
Jun 6, 2022
Timothy Garbett
The step-by-step instructions made the process seem much less daunting. Thanks for the clarity!
May 12, 2022
Vian Cortez
The guide was incredibly well-structured. I was able to find my Organization ID with ease.
Mar 25, 2022
Gary McCollum
A very informative guide. I was able to find my Organization ID without any hassle.
Mar 19, 2022
Candy Hembree
I was pleasantly surprised by how easy the guide made it for me to find my Organization ID.
Mar 9, 2022
Fred Trehet
The detailed guide was fantastic. I found it easy to follow and it provided exactly the information I needed.
Mar 5, 2022
Ellen Capy
Thank you for the detailed guide. It's a great help, especially for beginners like me.
Feb 17, 2022
Chris Staley
Kudos to the author for the well-explained guide. I found it extremely useful.
Jan 30, 2022
Stefano Chiriaco
The article's thorough explanation was incredibly helpful. I feel more confident about finding my Organization ID now.
Nov 30, 2021
Charles Monroe
Thanks for breaking it down step by step. It's much appreciated!
Oct 26, 2021
Henry Obtrous
The guide was spot on. I was able to find my Organization ID in no time!
Oct 25, 2021
Steve Plofker
I'm so glad I found this guide. It made finding my Organization ID a piece of cake!
Oct 7, 2021
Robert Kent
Thank you for the well-explained guide. It's a great help for those who are new to this process.
Sep 25, 2021
Lee Haughton
I'm grateful for the clear and concise explanation. It's exactly what I needed.
Jul 30, 2021
Samantha Long
The step-by-step instructions were a game changer for me. Now I can easily access my Organization ID.
Jul 22, 2021
Joseph Forbes
I appreciate the attention to detail in the guide. It's been a great help for me.
Jul 6, 2021
Christine Edwards
The comprehensive guide was a big help. It's amazing how much easier the process seems with clear instructions.
Jul 3, 2021
Mark Miocevich
This guide saved me so much time. I didn't realize finding the Organization ID could be this simple.
Jun 25, 2021
Steven Gin
The simplified explanation was a breath of fresh air. I really appreciate it.
Jun 19, 2021
Melissa Spinder
This article is a game changer. I finally have a clear understanding of how to find my Organization ID.
Jun 13, 2021
Marco Romero
The step-by-step guide was just what I needed. Thank you for simplifying the process!
Jun 12, 2021
Denis Cicchini
The guide has simplified what seemed like a complex task. I can now find my Organization ID without any trouble. 🌟
Jun 6, 2021
Dj Breslin
This guide is a valuable resource. It's great to have such a clear and comprehensive explanation for finding the Organization ID.
Jun 2, 2021
Lisa Vaillancourt
I appreciate the step-by-step instructions. They were very easy to follow.
May 22, 2021
Uma M
The clarity and simplicity of the guide deserve praise. I'm grateful for this resource!
Apr 15, 2021
Philippe Duranton
I found the guide straightforward and easy to follow. It's a great help for anyone needing to locate their Organization ID.
Mar 13, 2021
Dave Condren
I appreciate the effort put into creating this guide. It's made finding my Organization ID a breeze.
Jan 18, 2021
Priscillia Locatelli
The article provided everything I needed to know to find my Organization ID. Thank you for the help!
Jan 4, 2021
Pang Lee
Great article! The author did an excellent job of providing clear and concise instructions for finding the Organization ID.
Dec 23, 2020
Graham Forester
Thanks for the easy-to-follow guide. I found my Organization ID with no trouble at all.
Dec 10, 2020
Aj Nardini
A very informative guide. I was able to find my Organization ID without any hassle.
Dec 9, 2020
Shelby Breaux
The guide was fantastic. I was able to find my Organization ID in no time at all!
Dec 4, 2020
Donahue Stewart
The guide was fantastic. I'm thankful for the clarity it provided.
Nov 25, 2020
Traci Haddock
It's great to have such a comprehensive guide. I was a bit lost before, but now I feel more confident about finding my Organization ID.
Nov 19, 2020
Mhd Hubbi
I'd been searching for a guide like this, and I'm glad I found it. The step-by-step approach really makes it easy.
Nov 17, 2020
Cliff Wheeler
The comprehensive guide was a big help. It's amazing how much easier the process seems with clear instructions.
Nov 5, 2020
Wendy Kobiolke
The guide has been a real time-saver for me. I'm thankful for the clear instructions.
Oct 29, 2020
Aaron Lewis
I've been looking for a guide like this. The instructions were very easy to understand. Thanks for simplifying the process.
Aug 21, 2020
Carl Lutu
Thank you for the detailed guide! It made finding my Organization ID a breeze.
Aug 1, 2020
Kenneth Peterson
Great article, very informative. I had been struggling to locate my Organization ID, but now it's crystal clear.
Jul 15, 2020
Deb Root
The article was very well written. I found it easy to understand and follow, which made locating my Organization ID simple.
Jun 27, 2020
Michael Stanier
Thanks for the article. It's nice to have a go-to resource for finding my Organization ID.
May 3, 2020
Nate Trimble
The Meraki Community continues to impress with its helpful articles. Finding my Organization ID was a piece of cake thanks to this guide!
Apr 15, 2020
Rabiyatou Iliassa
I'm grateful for the thorough guide. It's been an invaluable resource for me.
Apr 2, 2020
Giedo Mak
This article is a lifesaver. I was struggling with finding my Organization ID, but now I can do it without any trouble.
Mar 24, 2020
Deidre Tate
This guide is a game changer. I now have a clear understanding of how to locate my Organization ID.
Feb 29, 2020
Unknown
Clear and concise guide. It's excellent for those who need help finding their Organization ID.
Feb 27, 2020
Sara Savio
The guide was fantastic. I'm thankful for the clarity it provided.
Jan 19, 2020
Danyal Erkin
This guide is a gem. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to find their Organization ID.
Dec 29, 2019
Catalin Calin
The clarity of the guide was commendable. It has made the process much more straightforward for me.
Dec 9, 2019
Stoffman
I was struggling to find my Organization ID, but this guide made it so much easier. Thanks a ton!
Nov 21, 2019
Valerie Bugayong
The guide provided everything I needed to know to find my Organization ID. Thank you for the help!
Nov 3, 2019
Nolia Lai
The article is a great resource for finding the Organization ID. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow.
Oct 29, 2019
Daniel Huber
The step-by-step approach was very effective. It's a relief to have such clear instructions.
Oct 19, 2019
Cathleen Stewart
The guide made me realize that finding my Organization ID is easier than I thought. Thanks for the clarity!
Sep 14, 2019
Alford Clayton
The guide was incredibly helpful. I'm so glad I found this resource!
Sep 5, 2019
Kevin Lowman
The step-by-step instructions made it so much easier for me. Thanks for providing such clarity!
Aug 22, 2019